Sunday, December 14, 2014

On Protest

   On Protest: I often wonder if people know that the elites are fully in control of your protest and in fact they provoke you to protest so they can begin their work on the new slave system... They do it to keep you unaware of their new mission to reform slavery and make it better...  Soon after they provoke you they come in with their agents to give you symbolic victories to put you back to sleep...

   Some ask why are you not in the streets with the people if you want change??? To that I say this: I don't need Al Sharpton to take me to protest by permit on a Saturday of all days... Protesting to empty government buildings...That is just a waste of time... No thanks; you go ahead and protest I'm just going to keep building something and finding ways to free myself...

   Real protest doesn't need a permit and revolution is action follow by real solutions... Don't get me wrong I have a great deal of respect for those who take to the streets and protest... I just believe it's an old strategy that has been successfully shut down by the elites... Sure you go out and let off some steam but in the end what happens??? Nothing; you settle down after a while and they come in with solutions that lead you nowhere...

   I read a book once that said: If you allow your enemy to pick the grounds of war you have all but sealed your fate... One does not fight the enemy on their terms... Victory is giving to the one who sets the grounds of war... Fight only when victory is won first and you will always take your enemy by surprise... We need to rethink our battle plans and learn other ways of taking our enemy down... In some cases there have been wars that have been won without taking to the field... The master simply allows the enemy to fall apart from worry... If they know you every move they don't have to worry but when you change up they are weak...

   I just thought I would share this little thought of mine and hopefully get people think about more than protesting in the streets... Maybe I could get them to see we can find new ways to get what we want... Ways that are just as effective and maybe more powerful than we can imagine... This has been a word from your brother Sengbe Ben Yosef... Peace to you until peace comes for us all... Bless up!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment