Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Get Out Now Build Your Own

Some folks have been slaves to the American dream so long they never stop to see that it was all lies... Then they get mad at you because you don't want the so called dream anymore... To feel secure in their foolishness they tell you: You're dumb... But really who's the dumb one??? You work 30 or more years to secure another man's dreams; their families are well cared for their children's children will eat off your labor and you can't even pay for the food on your children's table half the time...

I'm sorry but I rather die trying or go hungry struggling than to continue to put money and food on the tables of men who hate me and wish all my kind dead... Men who wouldn't think twice about killing my children to safeguard their own... Something is very wrong in America and it has been since the start... I may not be able to change the world but at least I can change my ways...

I know what some of you may be thinking: Your pride can't feed you... That may be right but finding your pride goes a long way towards saving your soul... So to my people you do what you like and keep begging to get in but for me I going to die trying to build my own... I'm looking for away out of my mess and America has never helped me with that...   #SengbeBenYosef  

No comments:

Post a Comment