Tuesday, November 4, 2014

What did you get???

Since 1965 my people been voting, nearly a half century and what do you have to show for it??? Being allowed to vote has dupt my people into putting their faith into a system that is designed for their downfall... Rich men vote only as a symbolic gesture to keep the masses from understanding how true power is obtained in this world...

The people in Iraq voted and got their blue finger and that's about all they got... The true power was displayed by the men with the economic might to bring war to a people and destroyed their nation... Look at the true history of America and you would see just what I mean...

Men like J P Morgan never voted for a single politician but they brought a lot of them... So when you go to the ballot box keep in mind you are not gaining anything you are only being pacified by the money men who would be in great danger if you babies ever woke up and began to understand how these MF'ers have been playing you the whole time...

So in the words of our great teacher Redd Foxx "You Big Dummy"... I make fun but to be truthful this ain't no joke... I'm going to leave you with a lesson I read once... I read that they cast God aside and voted for a king because they wanted someone to rule over them and for their ignorance they got a tirant...

You can do as you like brothers and sisters but as for me I cast my vote already; I voted for God... I will use the good sense I was given and the examples of my ancestors who have gone before me... Great men like Marcus Garvey who understood that the only way we would get justice is to get away and build our own...

Sorry but I don't see how voting for the devil or the devil is going to change things for me and mine... I may die hungry thinking this way but at least I'll die with my soul in the right place... Some will say if you don't you won't get anything but shit you voted and what did you get???

#SengbeBenYosef get your mind right!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment